Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Green Bay Gift Basket

I love my Ravens, but I grew up in a Green Bay lovin' house!  So, for my Dad's birthday (way back in August), I made him this gift basket that any dad would love!  PBRs, a gift card to buffalo wings, cheese, and crackers.  Then I made this little plaque to go with it!  Just some fun kitsch! 

The plaque is just a piece of wood that I painted using acrylic paints.  You can easily layout fonts on wood by printing them on paper and tracing over them with a pen or pencil.  The tracing leaves an unnoticeable mark in the wood that you can use to pretty much color in with paint.  I wish I had more pictures to be more detailed, but I don't.  I'll be doing a similar project in the future and will show you with pictures how to transfer images onto wood.


No comments:

Post a Comment