Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Busy Holidays

The holidays are always busy for everyone, and this year I don't know what happened!  One day it was Thanksgiving, the next day, Christmas.  Despite my many efforts to start a new project nothing really got off the ground because of the chaos that was decorating.  For anyone who decorates their house for Christmas, you know that that in itself is a crafters project.  I put up two trees (one real and one fake), decorated my banister, hung a line for Christmas cards, and spruced up every available area of my house with elves, candles, candy, potpourri, floral arrangements, and wreaths. 

One thing that I did get to create were gift tags for all the gifts that I wrapped.  Unfortunately, that is the only thing that came out of my craft room this season.

Here is the only picture I have of some: 



Some things that I did to create my gift tags:
  • Used left over cards from last year (usually one's with dimension to them)
  • Cuttlebugged Christmas paper 
  • Used ribbon to thread through paper and to decorate the package
  • Used my Cuttlebug to die cut letters for peoples names


No comments:

Post a Comment